Oz Property Real Estate is pleased to offer 28 Monaro street, Queanbeyan for Sale by way of public Auction (unless sold earlier).
The double storey building comprises of Ground Floor Commercial Space with a 3 Bedroom Residence upstairs (potential to be also used for home/business)
The entire building is to be sold as Vacant possession.
May run their own business from day one and either live in the upstairs residence or lease it; to take advantage of the high rental return currently being paid on the main street.
Investors will love the flexible layout and opportunity to secure a new tenant with dual income streams.
Well located with great exposure to Monaro Street, this commercial/residential combination offers a versatile opportunity for its new occupant.
Main Street opportunity features
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Separate front access entrance
• Separate laundry
• Kitchen with Open Plan Living
• Large Balcony at rear overlooking Southlands and surrounds
• Current rental potential at $400 per week
• Good condition throughout with kitchen and bathroom all functional
• Reception area, 4 x offices plus kitchen and bathroom
• Current partitioned fit out
• 1 full bathroom
• Compactus included
• Rear access
• Potential market rent $ 550 per week
• Public car park at rear- North Facing- Great Investment!
Total building area is 260m2 (approx.).
With the upcoming Monaro street upgrades, Queanbeyan colourful and dynamic area should bring a wide range of visitors from diverse backgrounds attracted to the bars, restaurants and shops that line Monaro street
Auction Details – 26 March 2022 @ 10 am.