Perfect investment in the heart of Braddon.
Located on the fringe of the city is for sale this 2 Bedroom Investment Apartment.
The Apartment features a good-sized kitchen with a tiled floor, plenty of storage complete with benchtops & Arisiton cooking appliances. While the main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, a large mirrored cabinet & large shower.
Both Bedrooms contain floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors which allow an abundance of light these doors also open toprovide direct access to the balcony, both bedrooms have mirrored built-ins.
PROPERTY FEATURES :
– Intercom secure building
– Open plan living dining kitchen with stainless-steel cook appliances & dishwasher
– Carpeted Bedrooms with mirrored built ins
– Spacious combined lounge & dining
– Ducted Mitsubishi heating & cooling
– European laundry with tub & dryer
– L shape balcony with city views
– Large balcony space for entertaining
– Downlights throughout Apartment
– Single basement car space
– Storage cage
– Communal pool & BBQ area
Ideally located within minutes to the Metro light rail stop & Bus stops.
• This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor & has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place for $530 p.w until May 2023, purchase now & move in later, or sell at lease end.
Distances are approximates
Garema Place: 830 m
Canberra Centre: 900 m
Campbell High School: 2.6 km
Gorman Arts Centre : 1.2 km
Civic Pub: 350m
Step outside in style with popular Bars, Eateries & Parks, or take a 2-minute stroll to Garema Place.
Rent: $520 per week
Lease start date: 14/05/2020
Lease end date: 14/05/2023
Lease Option: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to Vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
Note: Lease option & Right to Vary are at DHA discretion only
Rates: $1920 pa (approx.)
Valuation Based charge ( based on AUV ): $735.26 (2020-2021 approx.)
Strata Fees: $1045 pq (approx.)
All measurements, amounts & values are approx. Buyers to make their own enquiries.
Investing with DHA – Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
It’s a set and forget investment property as it will always have vetted defence member tenants, with no vacancies for the term of the DHA contract.
DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property-related services.
The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections.
Address available on request.